SHOP

Friday, August 4, 2017

JULY RECAP ON #LTB





Hello people, July has flown by and we found ourselves in August in a bit. Today I want to do a little recap on what has happened on #LTB -Little Taste of Beauty in case you are wondering -.

THE LIST

Sumer to do List was the first post I wrote on July. I talked abou what I was going to do such as buying new stuff for my trip to Sorrento and Capri. Blog post about it soon.

Gucci Top Picks. You all know how much I adore Gucci brand, that's why in this post I showed you my top picks that are on my whishlist. Obviously I annot afford every item on it but I'm working for it.

Holiday packing tips: Packing for holiday is , in my opinion, a skill that very few have. In few lines I showed you how I pack my enormously amount of things. I think it is very useful.

My blogging tech equipe : this was the most read post of the month. My blogger analytics show me that you love when I talk about blogging tips. - new blogging tips post is coming soon-.
I have to say that I don't use sophisticated tools to blog but if you are interested about it check this post.

Nordstrom top picks : What activity women love the most? Shopping. When do they love doing it the most? The answer is during sales. Nordstom was doing amazing sales on its site and I wanted to show you the items that I loved the most.

Avenée Eau Thermal dupe : I love doing product's dupe posts and this month I started from an amazing and useful item that we all should use - Avenée Eau Thermal -. My dupe was by a brand I love - Lush - but I'm not going to give you any preview. Click here to know which is it.



This was the recap. Stay tuned for August posts,

Miki x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to look at this,

    Watch this or stop betting on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

    ReplyDelete

Comments

© little taste of beauty. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig